Hotel & dependance

Historical photos

Built in 1938, our main building was originally a rural farmhouse, which was home to tenant farmers who worked the surrounding land. In 1956, when tourism began to gain importance in Lignano, the farmhouse was converted into a guest house. The Dependance (annex) was built in 1968 to meet steadily increasing demand. In 2008, a project to renovate and expand the old farmhouse was completed. It now features 28 rooms, a restaurant, a lounge bar, a playroom and a swimming pool.